- 1 c pitted dates
- warm water
- 1/2 c pecan halves or chopped
- 1/2 c canned pure pumpkin puree
- 1/4 c unsweetened coconut
- 1 tsp. pure hazelnut extract
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pinch sea salt
- Soak dates in a bowl covered with water for 10 minutes, drain, then put them aside.
- Finely grind pecans in a food processor.
- Add dates, pumpkin, coconut, extracts, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and salt. Pulse until well mixed. Refrigerate in a medium bowl, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Roll into tablespoon sized balls then roll in coconut. Enjoy!