- 2 large grilled chicken breast, shredded or cut into small strips
- 2 whole wheat tortilla or corn tortilla
- 2 c broccoli slaw (you can make your own or find it in a bag by the bagged lettuces)
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
For Skinny Peanut Sauce
- 8 tbsp. PB2
- 4 tbsp. water (mix with PB2)
- 1 tbsp. natural peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (use a garlic press)
- 1 tbsp. freshly grated ginger
- In a medium saucepan, warm up pre-cooked cut or shredded chicken in 1 tsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
- In another medium saucepan, warm up broccoli slaw in 1 tsp olive oil, season with salt and pepper.
For Peanut Sauce
- Mix PB2 and water in a small saucepan. Add the remaining ingredients and stir together until well mixed. Simmer on low heat, stirring occasionally until smooth. Serve warm.
- Load up your wrap/taco with chicken, broccoli, and top with peanut sauce! Garnish with optional: chopped peanuts, cilantro, lime juice. Enjoy!