- 3 zucchini, ends trimmed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 14 oz jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 14.5 oz can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c halved pitted marinated kalamata olives
- 1/2 c crumbled feta cheese
- chopped fresh parsley, optional garnish
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. aioli garlic mustard sauce (Trader Joe's) or dijon
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Make dressing: in a medium bowl mix together all the dressing ingredients.
- Using a spiralizer make zucchini noodles. Using kitchen sheers cut noodles to desired length.
- In a large bowl, mix together zucchini noodles, onion, artichokes, tomatoes, chickpeas, olives, and feta. Pour dressing on top and mix together to combine.