- 4 medium zucchini's
- 1 lb cooked shredded chicken
- 1 c marinara
- 1/2 c shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. fresh basil (optional garnish)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut the zucchini's in half, lengthwise. Use a spoon and scoop out the seeds and center out of each zucchini half, leaving about a ¼ inch thick zucchini boat.
- Put zucchini boats on baking stone/dish cut side up. Lightly salt and pepper zucchini's. Spoon shredded chicken into boats, press down with fingers.
- Top chicken with marinara, garlic, shredded mozzarella, Italian seasoning. Cover with tin foil, bake in oven for 20-25 minutes, or until zucchini's are cooked. Sprinkle with fresh basil if desired, and enjoy!