- 1 lb boneless skin-less chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 1 large spaghetti squash, cut in half, seeds removed
- 3 c broccoli, washed and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/3 c Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c mozzarella, fresh or shredded (I used fresh)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Wash spaghetti squash, cut in half. Scoop out seeds. Lightly brush with 1 tsp olive oil, salt, pepper to taste. Place cut side down on a baking sheet and cook 25-35 minutes depending on how big your squash is. *Or microwave for 9-11 min. to save time.
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Cook on stove or bake in oven in separate pan until cooked through. Chop into bite size chunks and set aside.
- When squash has about 7 minutes left to cook, heat large skillet with 1 tsp olive oil. Add red pepper flakes and cook while stirring for 30 seconds. Add garlic and broccoli. Stir to combine everything. Add about 1-2 tbsp water, saute for about 5 minutes until the broccoli is tender. Then set it aside.
- Take squash out of oven (leaving oven on). Scrape out squash with a large fork into a large bowl. Add broccoli, chicken, Italian seasoning, cheeses. Stir to combine.
- Put mixture into casserole dish. Top with any extra cheese or seasonings to taste. Bake in oven until cheese is melted, about 3-5 minutes. Enjoy!